High Protein Chocolate Baked Oats: This recipe is something to behold. On the one hand, it tastes deliciously creamy and chocolaty without taking too long to prepare, on the other hand, it’s a great source of protein and – you might have guessed it – vegan.
46 Gram of Protein per Serving – The Perfect Breakfast for Active Athletes
These Chocolate Baked Oats have it all! They contain 46 g of protein per serving. This makes the Baked Oats an excellent breakfast alternative for all who value a high protein intake – such as athletes.
The main protein source here is pea protein: 30 g have 24 g protein. As an alternative to pea protein, you could also use rice protein or vegan chocolate protein powder – but always make sure that it is of good quality and free of added substances!
How To Make the Protein Chocolate Baked Oats Easily – A Step-by-Step Guide
Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
Mash half a banana on a plate with a fork and put it in a bowl. The bowl should be suitable for the oven!
Add oats, pea protein, baking cocoa, baking powder as well as vegetable milk to the oven-safe bowl and mix everything well.
Now bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
Then remove the Baked Oats from the oven and let cool. Caution hot!
Meanwhile Prepare the Frosting:
Mix the soy yogurt and baking cocoa. Chop the dark chocolate into small pieces. Spread everything on the Baked Oats. As soon as it has cooled down a bit: Enjoy!
The Protein Chocolate Baked Oats are:
More high protein recipes:
You Don’t Want To Miss a Recipe Anymore?
Then follow me on Instagram @healthydecisions.foodblog, there I regularly post new recipes and videos. Feel free to stop by!
If you like this recipe, I would be happy if you share it on Pinterest!
Protein Chocolate Baked Oats
- 1/2 banana
- 1/3 cup oats 30 g
- 1 oz. pea protein 30 g
- 1 tbsp. baking cocoa
- 5.1 fl. oz. vegetable milk 150 ml
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3.5 oz. soy yogurt 100 g
- 0.5 oz. dark chocolate 15 g
- 1 tsp. baking cocoa
- Preheat the oven to ~ 390 °F (200 °C).
- Mash half a banana on a plate with a fork and put it in a bowl. The bowl should be suitable for the oven!
- Add oats, pea protein, baking cocoa, baking powder and vegetable milk to the ovenproof bowl and mix well.
- Now bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- After that, remove the Baked Oats from the oven and let it cool down. Be careful hot!
Meanwhile, Prepare the Frosting
- Mix the soy yogurt and baking cocoa. Chop the dark chocolate into small pieces. Spread everything on top of the Baked Oats. As soon as it has cooled down a bit: Enjoy!
The links to products are affiliate links. If you click on such a link and make a purchase through this link, I get a commission from your purchase. This does not change the price for you.