Chia seeds have many health benefits! They are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, protein and fiber. In addition, they can be easily processed into chia pudding. The blueberry chia pudding is not only quick to prepare, but it’s also perfect for prepping.
I’m also on Instagram
Posting healthy recipes regularly. Check it out!
Blueberry Chia Pudding – This Is How You Prepare It
First, mix the chia seeds with the vegetable drink as well as cinnamon and let it stand for a short time (about 15 to 30 minutes, until it becomes more solid). Defrost the blueberries and mash half of them.
Now start layering in a glass: First add chia pudding, then crushed blueberries and then the soy yogurt. Repeat everything once more.
The chia pudding will keep well in the fridge for a few days, or of course you can enjoy it right away 🙂 .
The Blueberry Chia Pudding Is:
- easy to prepare
- easy to prepare
- a great breakfast idea
- rich in important omega-3 fatty acids
- filling and delicious
Chia Seeds And Their Health Benefits
Chia seeds have been totally hyped and dubbed as a superfood for years now. As mentioned at the beginning, they have many health benefits, such as a high content of omega-3 fatty acids as well as fiber. In addition, they also provide many micronutrients, such as calcium and iron. Nevertheless, they are not necessary to be or stay healthy. For example, there are other foods that are similarly healthy. For example, flaxseeds are also a very good source of omega-3 and also provide plenty of calcium and potassium, as well as other important micronutrients.
More Delicious Breakfast Ideas:
Vegan Blueberry Chia Pudding
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 100 ml vegetable drink
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 100 g frozen blueberries
- approx. 4-6 tbsp. soy yogurt
- First mix the chia seeds with the vegetable drink as well as cinnamon and let stand briefly (about 15 to 30 minutes until it becomes more solid). Defrost the blueberries and mash half of them.
- Now start layering in a glass: First add chia pudding, then crushed blueberries and then the soy yogurt. Repeat everything once more.
- The chia pudding stores well in the refrigerator for a few days or can of course be enjoyed immediately 🙂 .