This vegan chocolate cake is probably by far one of my favorite recipes or cakes! It is so juicy, fluffy, chocolaty and delicious. An absolute must for all chocolate fans.
The Best Vegan Chocolate Cake – From My Grandma
One thing I have to confess now: This cake is not mine. It is from my grandma! To celebrate my birthday she baked me a cake and once again outdid herself with this chocolate dream.
My grandma is not vegan, but even for her it was easy to make this cake!
Super Juicy & Chocolaty – the Perfect Vegan Alternative
Admittedly, there are healthier recipes, but for special occasions, it is, in my opinion, one of the best cakes you can offer and vegan to boot! It does not need any egg or milk. This proves once again, what you can do so magically with purely plant-based ingredients and how good it can taste without animal products!
The vegan chocolate cake is:
How Do I Prepare the Vegan Chocolate Cake?
Preheat the oven to ~ 350 °F (180 °C).
First put all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix. Then add the liquid ingredients and mix to a dough with a mixer.
Coarsely chop the walnuts and add them to the dough.
Line a small springform pan (approx. 7.9 in (20 cm)) with baking paper and pour the dough into it.
I’m also on Instagram
Posting healthy recipes regularly. Check it out!
Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes.
Take the cake out of the oven, let it cool down for a short time and pour the cake glaze over it according to the instructions on the package so that the cake stays nice and firm.
Let it cool down and your juicy chocolaty cake is ready. Bon appetite!
You Can Find More Chocolate Recipes Here:
If you liked the recipe, please let me know in the comments below. I am very much looking forward to your feedback!
If you like this recipe, I would be happy if you share it on Pinterest!
Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake
- 1 2/3 cups spelt flour 200 g
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa 40 g
- 1 pkt. vanilla sugar
- 3.4 fl. oz. olive oil 100 ml
- 6.8 fl. oz. water 200 ml
- 1/2 pkt. baking powder
- handful walnuts
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup sugar 100 g
- 1 pkt. vegan cake glaze
- Preheat the oven to ~ 350 °F (180 °C).
- First put all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix. Then add the liquid ingredients and blend to a dough with a hand mixer.
- Coarsely chop the walnuts and add them to the dough.
- Line a small springform pan (approx. 7.9 in (20 cm)) with baking paper and pour the dough into it.
- Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes.
- Take the cake out of the oven, let it cool down for a short time and pour the cake glaze over it according to the instructions on the package so that the cake stays nice and firm.
The links to products are affiliate links. If you click on such a link and make a purchase through this link, I get a commission from your purchase. This does not change the price for you.