Pancakes do not necessarily need milk and eggs, because they can turn out well without them! Pancakes are so versatile, sweet or hearty, you can cover them with anything your heart desires. I like them sweet best. But I don’t skimp on topping, I really like the following ones with pancakes:
I’m also on Instagram
Posting healthy recipes regularly. Check it out!
Today I decided to go for the vanilla-blueberry variant. However, one thing needs to be said first: If you fry them in the pan with the blueberries in the batter, it can be tricky to turn them over without them collapsing completely.
I’ll be honest with you: Unfortunately, I was unable to flip one pancake over without damaging it. You really can’t save on oil here. But all in all they are still super delicious and pimped with the toppings, it immediately looks better again.
The vegan vanilla blueberry pancakes are:
If you have tested the recipe, please let me know in the comments how you liked it. Maybe you have some suggestions for me to optimize the recipe?
If you like this recipe, I would be happy if you share it on Pinterest!
Vegan Vanilla Blueberry Pancake
- ~ 1/2 cup spelt flour 70 g
- ~ 6.8 fl. oz. soy drink vanilla 200 ml
- ~ 3.4 fl. oz. mineral water 100 ml
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- pinch of salt
- oil for greasing
- handful of blueberries
- chopped hazelnuts
- shredded coconut/ coconut chips
- maple syrup
- dried cranberries
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and blend with a hand mixer to a creamy mass.
- Let the dough swell for about 20 minutes. Cover with a wet cotton kitchen towel.
- Heat frying oil in a coated pan. Cover the whole pan with frying oil with a silicone brush.
- Fry the pancakes at medium heat until golden brown (approx. 8-10 minutes per side), then turn them over with a spatula and fry until golden brown.
The links to products are affiliate links. If you click on such a link and make a purchase through this link, I get a commission from your purchase. This does not change the price for you.