Vegan Sugar-Free Apple Cake
This vegan, sugar-free apple cake is soft, juicy and above all warm and fresh from the oven is the most delicious. It is also very easy to prepare. So you don’t have to stand in the kitchen for hours to make a delicious vegan cake!
Ideal for a next coffee party with family and friends. The vegan, sugar-free apple cake is:
The cake consists of three basic layers: The base consists of short pastry, the apple filling above it actually only has apples and nuts in it and the third layer is the upper crust of the cake.
Why are Apples Actually Healthy?
“One apple a day keeps the doctor away!” This saying is actually true, because apples have many good nutrients and can even boost the immune system due to their high vitamin content.
It is also important to know that the skin in particular has the good nutrients. They are also good for the heart. So they can reduce cardiovascular diseases. They can also reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes due to the polyphenols contained in the apple.
The Instructions for the Vegan Sugar-Free Apple Cake
Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
Mix the oat flakes in a mixer to make flour. Put half of the oat flakes in a bowl together with 2 cups spelt flour (250 g), the agave syrup, cinnamon, a pinch of salt, rapeseed oil and a little water and mix.
Grease a springform pan with (vegan) margarine and put the dough into it. Attention: The dough could be very sticky. Preferably I would use a small springform pan (approx. 7 in (18 cm) diameter), then the cake will get higher. However, I didn’t have one here myself and so it got a little flatter, which is not tragic at all!
I’m also on Instagram
Posting healthy recipes regularly. Check it out!
Now bake the dough in the oven for 12 minutes.
Cut the apples into pieces. Chop the nuts roughly. Mix both.
Take the dough out of the oven and spread the apple filling on the dough. Mix the other half of the oat flakes with the remaining cup spelt flour (100 g), apple pulp and cinnamon.
Spread over the apple filling and bake the cake in the oven for about 55 minutes.
Now it can start! The classic coffee klatch cake in vegan and sugar-free.
If you liked this recipe, please let me know in the comments. I would be happy about it!
If you like this recipe, I would be happy if you share it on Pinterest!
Vegan Sugar-Free Apple Cake
- 3 cups spelt flour 350 g
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. agave syrup
- pinch of salt
- 1.4 fl. oz. rape oil 40 ml
- 12.3 oz. apples 350 g
- 2.1 oz. nut mix 60 g
- 1 1/8 cup oats 100 g
- ~ 1 cup apple pulp 220 g
- 1 glass of water
- vegan margarine for greasing
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- Process the oats into flour in a blender. Put half of the oats in a bowl together with 2 cups spelt flour (250 g), agave syrup, cinnamon, a pinch of salt, canola oil and some water and mix everything.
- Grease a springform pan with (vegan) margarine and put the dough into it. Attention: The dough could be very sticky.
- Now bake the dough in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Cut the apples into pieces. Coarsely chop the nuts. Mix both.
- Take the dough out of the oven and spread the apple filling on the dough. Mix the other half of the oats with the remaining 1 cup spelt flour (100 g), apple pulp and cinnamon.
- Spread over the apple filling and bake the cake in the oven for about 55 minutes.
The links to products are affiliate links. If you click on such a link and make a purchase through this link, I get a commission from your purchase. This does not change the price for you.