This recipe was quite spontaneous. I must honestly admit that I have become the last few months a little too “lazy” and very often already bought ready-made hummus from the supermarket.
In itself perfectly fine, but hummus is so easy to make yourself – and so you know directly what’s in it.
Hummus With Coriander – It’s So Easy To Prepare It
Remove chickpeas from can and rinse well under running water in a colander.
Put them in a blender. Then add tahini, 1 tablespoon of soy yogurt and spices of choice.
Cut one lemon in half and squeeze half. Add the juice of the lemon to the blender as well.
Then wash the coriander and add to the blender. Now mix everything well. If necessary, mix a second time until everything is well mixed.
Remove the hummus from the blender and transfer to a container. Done!
The hummus is
Can I Exchange Ingredients?
Tahini: In my eyes, tahini goes great with hummus, but you could also try it with almond butter, for example, if you don’t have any tahini.
Soy yogurt: You can either omit this or replace it with aquafaba (which is the juice of the canned chickpeas).
Cilantro: If you don’t like cilantro, you can replace it with parsley or basil, for example!
More Hummus Recipes
You Don’t Want To Miss a Recipe Anymore?
Then follow me on Instagram @healthydecisions.foodblog, there I regularly post new recipes and videos. Feel free to stop by!
If you like this recipe, I would be happy if you share it on Pinterest!
Hummus With Cilantro
- 1 can chickpeas 9.3 oz. / 265 g
- 2 tbsp. tahini
- handful of cilantro
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp. soy yogurt
- spices of your choice e.g. pepper, salt, garlic
- Remove the chickpeas from the can and rinse well in a strainer under running water.
- Put them in a blender. Then add tahini, 1 tablespoon of soy yogurt and spices of your choice.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze half of it. Add the juice of the lemon to the blender as well.
- Then wash cilantro and add it to the blender. Now blend everything well. If necessary, blend a second time until everything is well mixed.
- Remove the hummus from the blender and transfer it to a container. Done!
The links to products are affiliate links. If you click on such a link and make a purchase through this link, I get a commission from your purchase. This does not change the price for you.