This recipe is probably one of my favorites. The Crumble does not even need any flour, sugar or butter and consists only of natural ingredients. A little dream!
The combination of the different berries and the warm crumble is ingenious. Perfect on cold days, when you just want to hide under the blanket and surrender completely to the winter blues.
The berry chocolate vanilla crumble is
A Crumble Full of Good Ingredients!
The berries contain many antioxidants that protect us from free radicals. Their secondary plant compounds reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases. They boost the metabolism and have a high content of dietary fiber that will keep us full for a long time.
Oats and spelt flour are also very filling due to their many dietary fibers. The baking cocoa and dark chocolate (with a high cocoa content!) can lower blood pressure and strengthen the heart.
The Crumble Can Be Topped as Desired
With the toppings, creativity is once again given free rein. Good matches for the crumble are in my opinion:
The Preparation of the Berry Chocolate Vanilla Crumble
Especially convenient is the quick preparation. First preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
Mix the oats with the spelt flour, the baking cocoa and the salt. Chop the dark chocolate into coarse pieces and mix it.
Now add the remaining liquid ingredients and knead to a dough.
Grease a bowl suitable for the oven with coconut oil. Put half of the berries mix into the bowl. Then pour the dough onto the berries. The dough should not be squeezed smooth.
Pour the rest of the berries mix over the dough. Now bake in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes.
Then remove from the oven and top as desired.
Let me know how you liked the berry chocolate vanilla crumble, if you made it! Bon appetite!
If you like this recipe, I would be happy if you share it on Pinterest!
Berry Chocolate Vanilla Crumble
- 1/3 cup oats 30 g
- 1/6 cup spelt flour 20 g
- 1 tsp. baking cocoa
- 2 fl. oz. vanilla soy drink 60 ml
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 5.3 oz. frozen berries mix 150 g
- pinch of salt
- ½ bottle natural vanilla flavor
- 0.35 oz. dark chocolate 10 g
- coconut oil for greasing
- 1 tsp. grated coconut
- 1 tsp. cocoa nibs
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C)
- Mix the oats with the spelt flour, the baking cocoa and the salt. Chop the dark chocolate into coarse pieces and mix in
- Now add the remaining liquid ingredients and knead to a dough
- Grease a bowl suitable for the oven, with coconut oil. Put half of the berries mix in the bowl. Then pour the dough onto the berries. The dough should not be squeezed smooth!
- Pour the rest of the berry mix over the dough. Now bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Then remove from the oven and top as desired
The links to products are affiliate links. If you click on such a link and make a purchase through this link, I get a commission from your purchase. This does not change the price for you.